Sunday, April 6, 2014

Did We Miss Spring?

Over the last week or so, we've gotten a little bit of rain.  Not enough to say our drought has ended but any rain is good.  I had to drag out the pants & sweaters again as the temps dropped quite a bit.  Today it's sunny and in the low-80's.  The weather people are saying we could be in the low-90's by mid-week!  What happened to spring?

I have 8 more (LONG) days of tax season 2014.  I have a mile-long list of projects (oh how I've missed playing in my craft room!) ready to be tackled.  The first will be to get out in my yard, plant flowers, put up bird feeders, get the patio ready for entertaining and enjoy spring.

My sis has a lovely little garden.  She gets so much enjoyment out of it.  Combine the beauty of her garden with the beauty of her photography and you get images that calm the soul. There is nothing more beautiful than Mother Nature.


2 comments:

  1. Oh Julie, I soooooooo enjoyed your post and those photos are amazing. LOVE the first one with the ladybug.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should link this post to Outdoor Wednesday, http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/. A Southern Day Dreamer

    ReplyDelete